Procter & Gamble Employees & Retirees
- We have partnered with P&G employees since our founding in 1996.
- P&G employees and retirees have unique opportunities embedded within their profit sharing and savings plan.
- Most notably, the Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) method is often utilized to roll P&G preferred shares out of the Plan.
- Additionally, we have extensive experience with P&G stock options, restricted stock units (RSU), and concentrated positions in low cost basis P&G shares.
- Our knowledge and experience with all facets of P&G retirement plans and benefits allows us to develop optimal game plans to achieve specific goals for our clients.